Our blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.jamlanguage.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday 21 March 2010

I ♥ SKYPE



Skype makes my world feel that little bit smaller. Maria and I skype weekly regardless of where we are in the world – we have chatted from London, Dubai, Miami, Hong Kong, Venezuela, Argentina, Yemen, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, New Zealand, Madrid and Sao Paulo (yes, despite all the time differences!).

Skype allows my mother in Hong Kong watch her granddaughter grow each day.
Skype allows me have a heart-to-heart with a friend in New York nursing a broken heart.
Skype allows me communicate daily with my husband at work (Moema to Pineheiros).
Skype allows me to meet a brand new baby in London.
Skype allows me to live in Brazil but still live life with family and friends. 

1 comment:

  1. ... and Mombasa on a sandy beach :) ... I (HEART) Skype too!!

    ReplyDelete